The Ukrainian American Chamber of Commerce of Georgia (UACC-GA) works to promote commercial and cultural exchange between residents of the State of Georgia and the Republic of Ukraine. We are a non-for-profit organization and we serve the following constituencies:
- Businesses in Georgia seeking to learn about commercial opportunities in Ukraine and establish relationships there
- Georgian residents seeking to learn more about Ukrainian culture and business opportunities
- Ukrainian nationals seeking to establish and expand commercial contacts in the state of Georgia
- People of Ukrainian heritage seeking to promote their culture and preserve their traditions
- Anyone wishing to expand their knowledge of the world by introducing themselves to Ukraine’s people and culture
Whether you’re a Ukrainian native (Russian or Ukrainian speaking), descended from Ukrainians, have visited Ukraine, or just want to learn more about the country, its people and its economic opportunities, we invite you to join us and explore business opportunities in this exciting market, while making new friends and learning about this ancient culture along the way.
The UACC-GA will organize and host events that further these objectives. Our events range from informal social gatherings to formal business briefings. Visit our site often to stay informed of our events, events in the region offered by other organizations that are relevant to our mission, identify business opportunities, and stay current on events in Ukraine.